Overview You're driven, resourceful , and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Here, there's no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
The Talent Acquisition Training Manager (TA Manager) leads and coordinates global efforts, to ensure that development and quality improvement programs are created and managed to support business results, team development needs and long-term company strategy. They will leverage an understanding of the needs of the TA team to elevate the skills and competencies while retaining and engaging employees. They will support a diverse range of recruiting professionals that support both internal TA as well as external staffing and search services. Essential Functions:
Drive the design, planning and roll out of comprehensive, engaging training plans across all training levers, including digital/e-learning, interactive, experiential, and social learning for the global TA population
- Participate in organizational strategic planning and identify annual training needs for teams in alignment with company mid- and long-term business goals
- Collaborate with TA leadership to identify training needs and opportunities
- Responsible for onboarding new TA team members
- Ensure training around elevating candidate experience and employer brand
- Manage and implement training-related communication plan
- Build internal TA academy to develop recruiting talent
- Identify a team of SMEs to help support and deliver training content
- Prepare new training programs and ensures tracking, development, and completion of appropriate trainings
- Recommend improvements and avenues to streamline training sessions and methods
- Lead DE&I learning actions throughout the TA team, animate DE&I training programs to ensure all employees are trained and sensibilized in order to foster a culture of inclusion and equity
- Coordinate Syneos Health training materials and training schedules
- Coach all participants throughout the training process
- Support TA Leadership by providing training materials, workshops and/or facilitation support at National and Regional meetings
- Develop slide presentations, workshops, reference guides, job aids for the TA team
Job Requirements At Syneos Health, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If your past experience doesn’t align perfectly, we encourage you to apply anyway. At times, we take into consideration transferrable skills from previous roles. We also encourage you to join our Talent Network to stay connected to additional career opportunities.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required
- 5 to 7 years of Training/Learning or Development experience in a fast-growing environment OR 10+ years Recruiting and staffing with 2+ years formal Training and development strategy
- Previous Talent Acquisition experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Skilled in use of Virtual Platforms (ZOOM, WebEx, MS Teams, Skype)
- Previous experience with a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Experience in successfully developing training regimens
- Project Management experience with managing multiple workstreams simultaneously with great success
- Strong client-service orientation and relationship-building skills
- Strong listening and observational skills, with a record of successfully coaching leadership teams
- Ability to train, coach and support growth of employees, fostering a culture of trust and empowerment
- Up to 50% travel may be required for this position
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in person interviews, local COVID-19 safety guidelines will be followed.
About Syneos Health Syneos Health® (Nasdaq:SYNH) is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, strategically blending clinical development, medical affairs and commercial capabilities to address modern market realities.
To learn more about how we are Shortening the distance from lab to life®, visit syneoshealth.com or subscribe to our podcast.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing Market Access solutions to clients?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. Except in those locations where state or local law impacts this vaccination requirement, this position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition, sincerely-held religious belief, or other reasons recognized by applicable law. Submission and approval of an exemption request does not necessarily guarantee that an accommodation can be provided for any specific job.