At StudyKIK, our mission is to change lives by helping new treatments come to market faster. We own and cultivate over 1,000 unique social media groups and pages that are dedicated to helping patients connect with other people who are suffering from the same medical condition StudyKIK is utilizing state-of-the-art technology that seamlessly connects patients to clinical trials.
The company is also quickly expanding its technology services for retention & telemedicine. We pride ourselves on our culture and purpose driven drive. We love the work we do. Every Team member brings something unique to our culture and it’s important to keep a purpose-driven team dedicated to making a difference in the world and being the most impactful in the industry.
The Associate Director, BD develops and fosters relationships with key decision-makers at biotechnological and pharmaceutical companies with complementary development pipelines to secure business opportunities for the Company in technology & data solutions.
- Analyzes industry activity, develops annual business plan for specific market segments and assigned accounts. Participates with management in the development and implementation of the sales plan which will include forecasting territory sales and activity objectives. Reviews annual business plan on a quarterly basis to determine where adjustments may be required.
- Plans and implements monthly objectives of the sales action plan, including budgeting of time and resources, and communicates with staff, as appropriate, to achieve sales action goals and objectives.
- Develops account strategies for all appropriate clients. Anticipates and identifies client challenges, real and perceived, and partners with the appropriate operations team leader to provide solutions in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Maintains up-to-date and accurate records within the salesforce.com database, for accounts (active and targeted) within geographic territory. This includes items such as account profiles, individual contact details, opportunities and communications.
- Participates in weekly updates to management and the Business Development team of new activities in the assigned territory, with urgent and important issues being shared with management as they arise.
- Actively participates at professional meetings and conventions as appropriate.
- BA/BS degree in a science related field, or equivalent related education and experience, plus moderate experience in clinical research and nominal experience in business development.
- MBA degree preferred.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email, and voicemail.
- Effective presentation, documentation, and interpersonal skills with a strong team-oriented approach.
- Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet demanding deadlines.
- Must have a valid, current driver’s license and ability to secure corporate credit card.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)