Mis à jour: July 19, 2022
Emplacement: Portsmouth, ENG, United Kingdom
Identification d’emploi: 143650
This role implements the clients marketing plan by delivering proficient sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers. The eRep will use the client's digital assets to utilise all marketing and selling materials designed for a respective audience. The eRep will also be required to cover the end-to-end selling process across a portfolio of assets or focus on a specific access of the sales process with Physicians, healthcare providers within hospitals/clinics across the UK. The eRep team complements the Clients Key Account Manager (KAM)team out in the field and use of accurate data, insights and competitor intelligence are key success factors.
• Utilise the client's digital assets (marketing material / sales aids / promotional material) to promote assigned products via telephone contact, email and 1:1 screen share activity.
• Communicate key product messages.
• Achieve contract performance goals and objectives for geographical assignment as established in the client agreement.
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of all promoted products.
• Accurately record all data onto GRM system Pre and post call analysis of calls.
• BA / BS Degree.
• Healthcare / Medical / Pharmaceutical Sales Experience required.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Must possess excellent presentation and selling skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritise workload depending on program needs.
• Ability to multi-task between numerous tools and applications.
• Multi-Chanel / Remote Experience.
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
About Syneos Health Syneos Health® (Nasdaq:SYNH) is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, strategically blending clinical development, medical affairs and commercial capabilities to address modern market realities.
To learn more about how we are Shortening the distance from lab to life®, visit syneoshealth.com or subscribe to our podcast.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)