Overview You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart. You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
The Engagement Center Training Manager is responsible for the assessment, planning, development, delivery and education of training programs which improve employee and organizational performance. Promote the learning process through the use of adult learning principles and proven presentation methods and exercises in a multi-faceted customer call center, focusing on the growth and development of representatives to maximize results.
In this exciting role, you are a great fit if you can....
- Manage, develop/design, assess, and deliver all operational aspects of training and development of department with full portfolio of ongoing and ad hoc programs, including New Employee On-boarding, AE/HIPAA/safety training, supervisor/manager training, soft skills training, and CRM/technical training via support modules/live training workshops certifications/re-certifications, train-the-trainer programs, Webex, live classroom, virtual sessions, and teleconferences.
- Provide distance training and coaching in a continuous learning capacity for onsite and remote representatives (both Clinical and non-Clinical staff).
- Develop/administer program assessment tools (i.e. exams, quizzes, performance demonstrations, etc.), training tracking mechanism, and training agendas/curriculums.
- Identify/integrate soft skills and/or support training based on business needs/objectives.
- Determine behavioral/performance objectives.
- Assess learner or employee performance based on adult learning objectives.
- Utilize appropriate evaluation methods to measure performance and competency.
- Integrates interactive exercises into training.
- Read audience cues and tailor presentation to needs.
- Administer remediation/learning development plans to team members.
- Provide effective/constructive coaching and feedback to team members.
- Maintain/update training materials per program specifications.
- Monitor calls to improve effectiveness of training programs, per program requirements.
- Writes and distributes training alerts in coordination with project training deadlines.
- Provide floor support post training to support, coach, and pull through learning.
- Work with Senior leadership/management to institute specific metrics and measurements to assess the success of training activities.
- Adept at learning new technical, clinical, and medical, product, and disease state knowledge.
- Establish and maintain professional team relationships with peers, management, and other departments as well as interacting with external clients by building and maintaining professional relationships.
- Maintain records for all training/education activities.
- Provide development of staff members by sharing knowledge, skills and expertise.
- Positively promote department and company image.
- Attend implementation and other meetings and acts as a representative of the training department.
- Actively participate in department/organization performance improvement activities.
- Serve as a role model for excellence in customer service and team work.
- Other duties as assigned
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has....
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 2 years training content development experience
- 2+ years of demonstrated group facilitation and stand-up presentation skills
- Minimum 2 years pharmaceutical sales training experience
- Specialty Pharmacy and/or health insurance company background preferred
- Minimum 2 years related experience within a Contact Center environment
- Highly developed verbal, written communication, and strong interpersonal skills
- Leadership experience along with strong planning, organizational, problem solving, and follow up skills
- Excellent computer and keyboard ability with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to take SOPs and create content to train employees on consistent execution of programs for clients
- Demonstrated ability to define and utilize metrics to drive performance and quality
- Project Management and Program Management experience
- Ability to motivate
- Experience in Customer Service and Quality
- Ability to perform in high-pressure and fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks and solve complex problems simultaneously
- Ability to manage own work load and priorities
- Proficient in operating presentation/media equipment
- Ability to interact with a diverse group
- Ability to travel as needed - must be able to travel between Somerset, NJ and Newtown, PA office locations
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in-person interviews, local COVID-19 safety guidelines will be followed.
I understand that if I am made an offer of employment, it will be conditioned on my demonstration I am fully vaccinated OR I plan to initiate vaccination by my start date AND be fully vaccinated within 4 weeks of start date against the COVID-19 virus.
IMPORTANT: I understand that if the role for which I am applying requires extensive in-person contact with colleagues, health care providers, clients and other medical professionals who have stringent vaccination requirements that all Syneos Health employees with whom they partner be fully vaccinated and will not accept or consider any exemptions. I understand I can request an exemption from Syneos Health’s vaccination requirement based on a qualifying medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. However, in the event that I successfully obtain an exemption, I understand that it is highly unlikely that I will be able to adequately perform the essential functions of this position without imposing an undue hardship on Syneos Health due to the clients’ demands.
About Syneos Health Syneos Health® (Nasdaq:SYNH) is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, strategically blending clinical development, medical affairs and commercial capabilities to address modern market realities.
To learn more about how we are Shortening the distance from lab to life®, visit syneoshealth.com or subscribe to our podcast.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)