The Fleet Administrator will work closely with the EU Fleet Manager for the effective management and organization of transportation activities for EU Deployment Solutions.
These responsibilities comprise duties related to arranging the supply of vehicles, tracking and maintenance of vehicles, management of drivers, and is equally involved in fuel, on-road driver risk and safety & database management.
All these aspects of fleet operations are to be organized, monitored, and managed in directly working with the EU Fleet Manager, car leasing companies and affiliated suppliers.
- Maintain driver & vehicle management best practices, policies, and procedures
- Ensure all new starters are managed via the OBS system prior to employment start date with relevant supplier engagement and driver information
- Input & maintain the fleet database for interdepartmental information on driver, costs, vehicle, taxation, and period of driver car usage periods
- Monitor app output to ensure driver compliance & identifying risk and spend anomalies
- Arrange Licence checks on new starters to ensure drivers are legally allowed to drive, monitor annual renewal process for each driver
- Maintaining risk database for company car and cash allowance drivers, annual renewals, post-accident interviews, “at fault” driver recording
- Engaging EU wide payroll teams to ensure where relevant drivers are deducted for private fuel or cash allowance drivers are reimbursed for business fuel
- Managing and report on the relevant apps to mirror fuel usage, cash taker fuel reimbursement and vehicle condition safety
- Contribute to the driver experience by responding promptly to driver issues
- Reduce auto liability exposure by arranging designated driver appropriate safety training and maintaining a road risk database following accidents or incidents
- Process monthly fuel management records and invoices to Syneos Accounts payable & other internal departments, including updating receipts on SharePoint
- Order relevant fuel cards for new starters and arrange cancellation of cards for leavers or as instructed by HR
- Process driver fines & road related offences & provide driver details to internal departments when requested
- Provide high level of service to all internal and external customers
- Ability to learn & retain fleet-based information & processes.
- Excellent organization, interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of analytical measurements, concepts and effective methods of remedy to drive the highest level of performance throughout the organization.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines accommodating all levels of corporate & supplier management.
- Able to work mostly remotely and with minimum supervision, meet the scheduled timelines, and to plan and organize the work accordingly.
- Relevant computer proficiency to generate work reports, xls, PowerPoint
- Ability to further improve effectiveness/efficiency of current processes, eg reporting, d-base management.
- Strong master of the English language in understanding, writing and speaking. Fluency in any other EU language is an advantage.
- Appreciation of confidential information.
- Experience with Fleet or ancillary fleet related services preferred.
- Advanced level of English language.
- Schedule: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM